The University of Iowa College of Engineering will hold its 2017 Research Open House Thursday, April 6. The open house includes:
- Tours of the new annex to the Seamans Center for the Engineering Arts and Sciences. Tours are at 9:30, 10:30, 1:30, and 2:30. To sign up, go to https://uiowa.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6FmmeQJ1WIbnwDr.
- A student poster session with 122 posters on display all day on the Second Floor of University Capitol Center. The poster session will have 90 judges participating. A full list of poster and student presentation times are available at https://www.engineering.uiowa.edu/research/research-open-house.
- A session on “Going to Graduate School,” with Allan Guymon, professor and departmental executive officer of chemical and biochemical engineering, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., 2390 University Capitol Center (Executive Board Room)
- A "Citation Management-EndNote" workshop, presented by Qianjin (Marina) Zhang, engineering and informatics librarian, 1:00-2:00 p.m., 2520B University Capitol Center
- Scholz Symposium: "Engineering in Ergonomics," featuring Engineering alumna Dr. Lauren Gant, HNI Industries, 5:00-6:00 p.m., W10 Pappajohn Business Building. https://engineering.prod.drupal.uiowa.edu/news/alumna-gant-deliver-scholz-symposium-lecture
On Friday, April 7, the college will hold its Student Awards and Recognition Luncheon at the Hotel Vetro from 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
To read the Research Open House brochure, go to http://www.pageturnpro.com/University-of-Iowa-College-of-Engineering/77970-2017-University-of-Iowa-College-of-Engineering-Research-Open-House/index.html#1.